Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lauryn Hill

Lauryn Hill has confirmed that she is moving forward with the recording of her new album.
Speaking to a music channel Lauryn said that she is excited at the prospect of releasing new material and that the album will not include many collaborations with other artists. “"We're getting closer. We're getting closer. That's all I can say,”... “It's been such a long time since I've gotten my voice and my ideas [out]. In terms of collaborations, that's not even something I've been thinking about per se. I'm happy that people are still making music. That we still have a platform with which to make music. It's gonna be interesting to see what the future holds.”
I certainly look forward to hearing her music, however whacky she seems to come across in the public eye, there’s no denying that she’s a fantastic voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment