Friday, August 14, 2009

Back 2 the 90’s

"Back 2 the 90’s" has to be one of the best compilation albums released in years!
54 jam packed hits, include pure dance classics like: Felix “Don’t you want me”, Robin S “Show me love”, JX “There’s nothing I won’t do” and of course the club classic (that is one of the best dance song EVER...) O.T. Quartet “Hold that sucker down” click the link to hear O.T. Quartet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_yUkBXVY30&feature=related (ignore the cheesy video) ~
(Who ever compiled disc 3 should be sacked, as the last 6 tracks should of been replaced with anthems like: Alison Limerick “Where love lives” or Faithless “Insomnia”!) But I suppose they never asked me for advice... plus there’s only so much you can cram onto a 3 disk CD album)

***Everyone should have this album in their collection***

No comments:

Post a Comment