Friday, November 5, 2010

Dizzee Rascal & Cheryl Cole

Gone are the days when two artists liked each other and decided to do a duet together (as in, in person) Dizzee Rascal has revealed that he is yet to even hear his collaboration with Cheryl Cole.
Dizzee features on Cheryl’s album track ‘Everybody, Everyone’ but he’s admitted that it’s like the duet “never happened”.
Speaking in a national newspaper Dizzee is quoted as saying: “It was like it never happened. I never saw her”... “They sent me three tracks and I basically picked the one I thought would be best. It saves money on planes: imagine going halfway across the world in first class then deciding that you don't like the person...”
Stupid if you ask me! I think two artist collaborating should be done because they genuinely like and respect each other and each other work and not for MONEY.

No comments:

Post a Comment