Monday, November 1, 2010

Rihanna

Rihanna has admitted that she initially rejected the idea of recording a sequel song (with Eminem) to their global smash ‘Love the way you lie’
Rihanna initially feared undermining the track's success with a proposed follow-up for her new album ‘Loud’.
Speaking to a music channel Rihanna said “When I first heard the idea about doing a part two, I was just completely against it. I just felt like you couldn't beat the original. There's no way you can outdo that, so why compete with it?”
Later adding: “We heard a broken-down version that was stripped down, just piano... I fell in love with it. We recorded it, then we did another version to the stripped-down version with drums, then we did another version with drums and Eminem. And then that was the one that just felt really good. I love both. I love the broken-down version, as well as the new one with Eminem.”

I watched her performance on last nights X-Factor and it was absolutely fantastic!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment