Saturday, January 2, 2010

Ke$ha

You can have a No.1 single both in America and the UK actually in Canada, Australia & Ireland (in fact lets just say a global No.1 single) yet not earn a SINGLE DOLLAR!
Current U.S No.1 single ‘Tik Tok’ singer Ke$ha has revealed that she made no money from her No.1 collaboration with Flo Rida ‘Right round’
Ke$ha explained that she added the dollar sign to her name after failing to earn any royalties.
she said: “It was an accident I was even on the track. I didn't make any money off it, that's why I put the dollar sign in my name as a joke... But I was happy singing in bars, wearing clothes I found in garbage and surrounded by people who love me.

Just goes to show that if your tallented enough you'll reap the rewards ~ Good on ya Ke$ha!

Click to listen to the global smash 'Right Round': http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yq8v9YtXCQ

No comments:

Post a Comment