Sunday, January 10, 2010

M.I.A.

M.I.A. has revealed that she has finished adding the final touches to her new album (the follow-up to last years brilliant ‘Kala’.
M.I.A. went onto reveal “The last album, I didn’t actually sit anywhere long enough for it to really be in my life and to really think about it. Now I’m putting out my next album, and the world has changed. I came up talking s**t about Bush, and it’s great that it’s changed, but I don’t know how much it’s changed, and I’m exploring that.
“I just want to be real, whatever that is. Even if my songs are s**t, and if I have flaws and if I’m confused, if I offend people or if I don’t offend people, I might try to work it out in public, just so you know that it’s okay to think, that thinking’s not a dirty word.”

M.I.A.'s as-yet-untitled third album is scheduled to be released this summer.

Click to listen to just one of the many classic tune off her ‘Kala’ album, ‘Paper Planes’: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewRjZoRtu0Y

No comments:

Post a Comment