Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sophie Ellis-Bextor

Sophie Ellis-Bextor has confirmed that her new album will be released after two more singles.
Sophie has also included her Freemasons dance classic ‘Heartbreak (Make me a dancer)’ on the upcoming record, she went onto say “I think we're going to do two singles and then the album. In fact, it'll be almost three, because I've got ‘Heartbreak’ on there as well,”
Sophie Ellis-Bextor, (who recently confirmed that her new single is called ‘Bittersweet’), also revealed that she is currently making plans for the video.
“I'm hoping to get my first lot of video treatments in today and I will be filming a video at the beginning of February,” ... “The scheduled release for the single is the beginning of April. We're just choosing photographers for the artwork and doing a brief for the direction and that sort of thing. Fun stuff.”

No comments:

Post a Comment