Friday, October 2, 2009

Kelly Rowland

Kelly Rowland has asked MOBO for an apology after massive sound problems during her performance on Wednesday night Kelly was joined on stage with David Guetta to sing their hit massive global No.1 smash “When love takes over”
Kelly stopped singing at the start for a few seconds of the track and appeared confused as she continued… (which I felt very sorry her!!!)
She wrote on her “Twitter” page after the show: “OK. So, I'm at the MoBo's and getting ready to have a GREAT show with David and the MoBo's F'd my sound up!!!!! P*SSED!!!!! (sic)”
“I wanted you guys to be the 1st to hear it from me! rehearsals. were fine. soundcheck. was fine. performance, was a struggle at 1st.
“HONESTLY, that just makes me work harder! But, what I will say is the MoBo's owe me an apology!!!! I was LIVID after the show!”
Personally Kelly … (dispite the hitch) I thought your performance was one of the best of the night!
Click to watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAxxVUAlFrY

No comments:

Post a Comment