Saturday, October 10, 2009

Lady Gaga

If there’s one thing I dislike, it’s when artist “re-issues” an album ... and guess who’s the next artist ... Yep it’s: Lady Gaga!
She’s confirmed that she will release a two-disc version of “The Fame” on 23rd November
“The Fame Monster” is Lady Gaga's ENTIRE 1st album but with another disc containing eight new songs which apparently deal with the “seamier side of fame”. Lady Gaga say’s: "On my re-release “The Fame Monster”, I wrote about everything I didn't write on “The Fame”.
“While travelling the world for two years, I've encountered several monsters, each represented by a different song on the new record: my “Fear of Sex Monster,” my “Fear of Alcohol Monster,” my “Fear of Love Monster,” my “Fear of Death Monster” my “Fear of Loneliness Monster”... you get the idea huh... but wait, there’s more ...
“I spent a lot of nights in Eastern Europe and this album is a pop experimentation with industrial/Goth beats, '90s dance melodies, an obsession with the lyrical genius of '80s melancholic pop and the runway.”
Lady Gaga's new single: “Bad Romance”, is released on the same day as the album.
The re-issued album's full track listing has yet to be revealed.... but I can’t help thinking, why isn’t this just her 2nd album....? instead of ripping off her fans...?

No comments:

Post a Comment