Thursday, December 24, 2009

Bros

Luke and Matt Goss have announced that Bros WILL re-unite in 2010, the lads even plan to play at the O2 arena in London, so ladies time to get your knickers at the ready!
The twins, 41, said that they are interested in a one-off comeback with bass player Craig Logan.
Speaking at a party in West Hollywood, Luke told ‘The Sun’: “We want to do a show, somewhere like the O2, and then say, ‘Thanks a lot, see ya'. “If I can find a bunch of people, and Matt and I can see eye to eye with them on things we want to do, then, yes, we're doing it.
“We'd do a show that was amazing, I want it to stand up today, I don't want it to be a nostalgia-only driven thing.”
Some little part of me is kinda wanting to see them perform some of their old hits like ‘When will i be famous’ and ‘I owe you nothing’

Click to listen to ‘I owe you nothing’: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF-kezGy8Vs

No comments:

Post a Comment