Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Susan Boyle

This is the moment the Susan Boyle had dreamed of all her life – (but never thought would finally come true).
Susan not only got to share a stage with her idol Elaine Paige but also got to sing a duet with her.
Susan and the West End legend performed the classic track I Know Him So Well for a Piers Morgan special I Dreamed A Dream: The Susan Boyle Story.
After filming at the weekend, an emotional Susan Boyle told ‘The Suns’ TV Biz: “I never thought I'd see myself standing on the same stage with such an icon from the West End theatre, let alone singing with her as an equal. I've really enjoyed myself and I'm really enjoying the show. I don't want the dream to end. In fact I want it to become a reality.”
It was only back in May when the world saw Susan Boyle on ‘Britain's Got Talent’ where she told Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden and Piers Morgan that she wanted to be as successful as Elaine it was hard for the judges and the audience not to burst into mocking laughter.
Susan shed tears of joy while Piers put his arm round her and gave her a gentle peck on the forehead.
She told the crowd: “All this was totally unexpected. All I want to do at this stage is thank everyone for their support. It's bloody fantastic.”
The show (which will also be aired in America), will also see Piers present Susan with a platinum disc for her album ‘I Dreamed A Dream’ after it has smashed almost every record going for a debut album.
Entertainment industry insiders predict it will have sold more than 4.5million copies worldwide by Sunday.
Should be a GREAT show: Click to see that very first performance: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x90724_susan-boyle-britains-got-talent-200_music

No comments:

Post a Comment