Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga said that she’s looking to embrace “new ideas” on her next album.
Lady Gaga (whose first two albums ‘The Fame’ and ‘The Fame Monster’ both topped the UK album charts) - affirmed plans to make her third record a marked departure from her current style.
She told MTV News: “Well, I'm going to write new music... that's the beauty of writing your own music - you don't have to rely on songwriters and producers to write hit songs for you. So I'm going to write a new album and I'm going to have new ideas.”
Lady Gaga is currently performing on her ‘Monster Ball’ world tour, which she said she hopes will allow her songwriting style to “evolve” and give her music “a new sonic energy”.
She said: “Most certainly I have no f**king clue what they're going to be yet, because I'm just starting this tour, and I wrote The Fame Monster during the last tour. So, I assume that it will inspire some kind of new sonic energy and lyrical style. “I find The Fame Monster to be completely different than The Fame. I've evolved, but artists should evolve. In the '70s and the '60s, artists evolved all the time - from album to album the music was changing, the feeling was changing, the artists seemed almost entirely different than who they were five or six years before.”
Can’t wait for album No.3 ... it’s like once i hear something new from her, and need ever more ... it kind of reminds me of Madonna back in the day!

You can see Lady Gaga at The O2, Dublin on Saturday 20th & Sunday 21st February log onto http://www.ticketmaster.ie/ or http://www.o2blueroom.ie/ for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment