Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Mika

Mika has said that he wrote the final song that Stephen Gately recorded with ‘Boyzone’ before he died last month.Mika revealed that he often writes material for other acts under a different name.“I wrote a song which Boyzone then recorded,” he told ‘BBC Breakfast’. “I think it was the last thing Stephen Gately recorded before he passed away.“We're waiting to see what happens with that. I think they're putting together something.“I write songs for other people under different names most of the time. I have a little family of three names. One of them has been discovered - it's Alice. I feel like I can step into an alter-ego, it's more fun. I like writing songs and a lot of them aren't necessarily for me.”
Will be interesting to see the credits of the next Boyzone album huh…

Click to hear Mika’s new song “Rain”: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKIhtQpa4ME

No comments:

Post a Comment