Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Rhydian Roberts

Close the doors, batten down the hatchets and cover your ears ‘cos he’s back … Rhydian Roberts has announced that he will release second album titled “O Fortuna” on 30th November.
Rhydian (whose debut record came out last year), revealed that he had more creative control over his latest offering.
“I had a much more free hand with this album. I could spend my career trying to reinvent myself but ultimately this is me as a real singer,” …”This is very much where I envisaged being when I was at music school. I'm made up. It's brilliant. And long may it continue.”
This album includes a collaboration with Dame Kiri Te Kanawa and cover versions of “Land Of Our Fathers”, “Myfanwy”and “How Great Thou Art”
Rhydian’s debut album sold over half a MILLION copies, making him the most successful solo male artist of last year…. Believe it or not!

3 comments:

  1. So can't wait for Rhydian's new album O Fortuna
    out on Nov.30th.The tracklist is wonderful and Rhydian's awesome voice and unique talent is going to make this album a great success.
    It has all the ingredients to become a classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has amazing talent, having seen him live you know that he needs no mimes or studio tweaking, he is the real thing - cant wait until Nov 30th

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments!
    I loved him on The X Factor and thought his versons were brilliant, i just hope he dosen't keep covering songs... He should maybe do half 'n' half on his albums in future otherwise he'll fall into the trap G4 did :-)

    ReplyDelete