Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Rihanna

Rihanna has been confirmed to be a mentor and she’ll be performing on ‘The X Factor’ later this month.
Rihanna is expected to sing her new single “Russian Roulette” from her fourth studio album titled “Rated R” (which is released on 23rd November).
Rihanna said: “I am beyond excited - it was the easiest decision I've ever made. A lot of people watch the show over here on YouTube and I personally caught a lot of it when Leona Lewis was on, who's an amazing artist. So to say yes to Simon was an honour, especially as I know the show so well.”
Shakira will be the celebrity guest on this Sunday's show, and Susan Boyle will perform her debut single: “Wild Horses” on the 22nd.
Click to hear Rihanna’s new single “Russian roulette” … I’m still on the fence with this one! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zln0wp98LKs

No comments:

Post a Comment