Friday, April 9, 2010

Amy Winehouse

Amy Winehouse has reportedly asked Usher if he would consider recording a duet. She allegedly phoned Usher yesterday to ask about a possible collaboration!
According to a national newspaper a source close to the singer revealed: “Amy personally called Usher after asking her people to get his number... “He was shocked to hear some Cockney girl chatting away but finally believed it was Amy when she sang for him. “Amy wants to release a song with him and her god-daughter Dionne is desperate for the pair to perform together.”

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alec - checking your blog after the post you left on mine. I also love music of all sorts, though I have a particular heart for all things classical. I do however listen to pop regularly and enjoy that too. As for your post today, my opinion is that AW is grasping at straws trying to keep her sadly wasted career together. Usher is a class act. AW however, is not. The drugs and bad press are a real turn off. So many would give anything just to have a fraction of the chance at fame that she had. I just pray for her...messed up so bad by drugs and alcohol at such a young age and with that gorgeous voice. A sad testiment to the times I 'spose. Good day to you and thanks again for checking out my blog. I'll keep in touch with your posts too.

    ReplyDelete