Friday, April 16, 2010

Glee

Okay, I have to admit i’ve kept myself out of the ‘Glee’ bubble and never watched a single episode, however the Madonna themed one has caught my attention (and may get me to watch), in addiction Madonna has reportedly offered her support to ‘Glee’ less than a week before the show pays tribute to her.
Fox is to air a Madonna-themed episode of ‘Glee’ next week. The installment will feature Mr Schuester (Matthew Morrison) asking the glee club girls to choose Madonna songs to perform.
“I think Mr Schuester is very cute,” Madonna said in a statement... “I'm glad he's doing such a good job empowering all the girls.”
A seven-song soundtrack featuring the cast performing Madonna tracks will be released the same day that the episode airs.
Apparently though Madonna refused an opportunity to appear on the program.

Click on the link though to watch their take on Madonna’s classic No.1 ‘Vogue’:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dql3qf1FOjQ

No comments:

Post a Comment