Sunday, April 11, 2010

David Guetta

As if 2009 wasn’t enough of a great year for David Guetta, now 2010 looks set to be even better (if possible) ....He’s now worked with Madonna on some songs for her new album, and he explained that he had been nervous before meeting her... “Madonna really is the sweetest person,” he said in a Sunday newspaper... “I was totally paranoid before I met her because of all the stuff that everyone says but she is really very normal. We spoke about life, love and our children. I was completely seduced.”
David also releaved that he is excited about working with Flo Rida, Celine Dion, Kelis, Kelly Rowland and Rihanna in the next year... “They all come to me, it's crazy,”... “I never tried to be a hip hop producer. 20 years ago I was a hip hop DJ but then I discovered house music. In the past two years I just seem to have come back to urban music again. “The experience I have had with these artists like Akon and Kelly Rowland has been amazing. Every time it takes me in a new direction.”
Fantastic producer if you ask me! and if you haven’t got his latest album .. GET IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment