Tuesday, April 20, 2010

DJ Talent

You just knew it was gonna happen sooner or later! All the crap come records come out for the World Cup and guess what, here's another! 2009s Britain's Got Talent 2009 ‘star’ DJ Talent is releasing an England World Cup track...
The singer and DJ, has written the track titled: ‘Just For You England FC’ ~ And it will be released on iTunes later this year.
“I sent it to Sony BMG and I'm waiting for them to get back to me,” he told a national newspaper. "I hope to get Rio Ferdinand and Frank Lampard in the video, but at the moment it's just talks.
“I've tried to make it the official England song, but there are a lot of celebrities doing them, including John Barnes and Chico. But I think that mine is better.”
DJ Talent, (real name Anthony Ghosh), released his debut single ‘I Say Britain’ last year, which surprisingly bombed! As i suspect this track will ...

No comments:

Post a Comment