Monday, April 12, 2010

Katy Perry

One Republic’s lead singer Ryan Tedder has revealed that he is responsible for delaying Katy Perry's new album... He’s written three tracks for Katy’s new album but he’s now admitted his own band's success has meant that he is yet to record with Perry in the studio.
He told ‘MTV’: “She and I have actually been trading text messages for, like, the last five months about this album, trying to lock our schedules in.... “I have three songs that I think are dead-on, incredible songs for her that are just started, they're ideas that I want to finish with her. “So, literally, in the next three days, I travel with a microphone and studio stuff, so I'm going to be trading e-mails with her and hopefully get one of them on the album at the last minute.” He continued...: “I'm literally the last guy to come onboard, and I was one of the first people she talked to [about working on the album],”
If i was Katy i’d be telling him to either hurry up or sorry, you’ll have to wait for the third album!

2 comments:

  1. I know you might shoot me for saying this, but I love his voice, his style, but I'm not sure they would match with Katy! I hope I'm wrong, but I have doubts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No No, i love One Republic - Although thier new album took a bit of getting used to :-)

    ReplyDelete