Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Alicia Keys

Now here’s some good advice that ALL artists should take note of ... Alicia Keys has said that she won't record a song if she can't sing it live... (It does kinda makes sense if you think about it ... Lol)
Alicia insists that she never uses technology to improve her voice and prefers to rely on her own talents in the studio.
In an interview with a music magazine she said: “I never use Auto-Tune, or anything like that. I won't have that software in my life. I don't mind others using it. But if I can't sing on my own, then I'm not going to record it.”
She also revealed that she has begun working on a follow-up to her current smash hit album ‘The Element Of Freedom’... “I made some notes on my cell phone a couple of days ago. I've got an old idea on there called ‘Holy Love’... “But the new one is just a title – ‘The Day After The Night Before’. It's going to be about love and romance, but it could be about someone waking up and deciding they don't like the curtains in their bedroom.”

No comments:

Post a Comment