Thursday, May 13, 2010

Eminem & Jay-Z

Eminem has announced that he is to team up with Jay-Z for two “once-in-a-lifetime” concerts.
He revealed that he will perform with Jay-Z in each of their hometowns - Detroit and New York - in September.
Speaking to a music magazine Eminem said: “This is a once-in-a-lifetime set of shows, and I know we're both really going to bring it to our hometowns,” ... “The fans are going to love this and so am I. It's going to be historic.”
Both artists made the announcement ahead of a New York Yankees and Detroit Tigers baseball game, each wearing the jerseys of their home teams.
Eminem explained: “We had talked about doing something together again soon anyway. We just tried to come up with the best way and biggest way to do it. We've done things together - smaller shows and whatnot. But I'm not sure we've ever done anything this big.”
Jay-Z added: “I look for opportunities to work with Em', any time we get a chance to collaborate on things.”

5 comments:

  1. Do you think it strange that I have a bit of a mancrush on Em?

    I do. teehee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, of course i do, he looks horrible since he gave up the drugs ... Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sometimes think you two are keeping me sane - well sanish! Sanish, AW, not Spanish! Well I think you're funny - well funnyish ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol - thanks for the correction, i did wonder where you were going when i read 'Spanish'...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always had a bit of man lust in his Stan days of bending him over the hood of a car!

    ReplyDelete