Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kelly Rowland

Kelly Rowland has insisted that she has not forgotten about her urban roots, saying that her new album is still R&B influenced...
Kelly is gearing up to release her new album in the summer after signing a new record deal with Universal Motown, she revealed that the album is dance-inspired but can still be described as an ‘urban’ record.
Discussing her new record deal with Yahoo, she said: “I'm settling in very well. I love the team, they are so on it, so prompt and ready and just passionate. You appreciate that as an artist, because when one sees your vision and you [both] click, that's half the battle to me!”
Kelly Rowland also revealed the title of one of the album's tracks, called ‘Grown Ass Woman’, which she described as an R&B song written by Ne-Yo.
She explained: “I have a record on there I love called ‘Grown Ass Woman’ - it's my favourite. [Ne-Yo] wrote three smashes [for the album], and this was one of them... “Dance inspired this record completely. But I will definitely say that I did not forget about my urban roots nor could I ever. That is one of the reasons why I'm here. I won't let you down with this record, trust me.”
Can’t wait to hear this, i loved her last album!

No comments:

Post a Comment