Friday, May 7, 2010

Lady GaGa

Lady GaGa has expressed her anger after discovering that her performance on this week’s American Idol was edited down!
Lady Gaga who performed her new single ‘Alejandro’ on the show, accused the network's bosses of ‘amateurly’ editing out a minute and a half of the full six-and-a-half minute performance.
She posted on her Twitter: “Fox Poorly + Amateurly edited + cut my performance/musical arrangement on idol.”
Providing a web link to the full performance, she continued: “Watch the real version... Fox chopped up my performance in 4 places.”
I watched the performance last night on ITV2 and thought she was brilliant! (even if i did notice they’d cut it ¾ of a way through)

Click here to watch the performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXpxjPuEm6k

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something strange going on! I posted comment, it said it was there, and now it isn't! Spooky! Feel for GaGa. There's a group of people determined to knock her if they can and take every opportunity to undermine her. Still she's got more cojones than most (and no I don't believe that!). Hey, you still haven't mentioned 'Dirty Love' or the group South Jordan. Wake up Alan babe. All this holidaying is addling your brain cell. Ooops! Love Alec xx p.s. follow my blog, damn you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now it's there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I certainly agree man! I love Lady Gaga, she’s a ballsy character that i don’t think we’ve seen since Madonna came on the scene (you probably don’t under stand that ‘cos you grew up with a world used to Madonna)... send me your link again to your blog :-) to my Hotmail account!

    ReplyDelete
  5. However old are you, AW? Madonna's debut album was released in 1983! And she was in groups before that. So if you knew the world before Madonna ... Hmm! ;) Love, Alec xx

    ReplyDelete