Wednesday, May 26, 2010

T.I.

T.I. has revealed that he’s collaborated with Lady GaGa on a song for his upcoming new album.
In an interview with MTV he described Lady GaGa as a “phenomenal talent” and said that he is “extremely proud” to have worked with her on the song, which is tentatively titled ‘Lick It’... “She's definitely that good. She knows what she's doing. She knows exactly what she wants people to think and say. She does everything that she needs to be done to ensure it happens,” he said... “I think she's an entertainer, in all aspects of the word. She's a classic, all-round entertainer. A global star.”
T.I. also said that he hopes to go back into the studio to record more “I think we both have a tendency to shock the world in a lot of different ways.”

No comments:

Post a Comment