Monday, May 24, 2010

Rihanna

I went to see Rihanna on Saturday night at The O2 in Dublin, and to say she was AMAZING would be an understatement!
I was sat there thinking wow i can’t actually believe just how many hits she’s had! It was only when she was belting them one after another...
The highlight for me had to be ‘Disturbia’ it was like a scene out of transformer, with the dancers on stilts, also brilliant was ‘Rudeboy’, SOS, and ‘Please don’t stop the music’ and the opening of the show to ‘Russian Roulette’ was just genius!
Fantastic night, and i’d happy go and see this show again, can’t wait for the DVD!

3 comments:

  1. Not sure about this trend of putting your mug into your blog. Please say you aren't going to make a habit of it. Just think of your followers! Some of them may only just have had breakfast! At least I've got a decent look at you. You're not as, how shall I put it, as dumpy as I imagined! I thought at first you had an award in your right hand, but it turned out to be the usual. I suppose you had to be poured into your taxi again. Love, Alec xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao

    Ah no no, I'm very sensible ... I only have a couple of drinks, and what's with the 'dumpy' ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you like seeing Rihanna. And, don't listen to that Alec, you put those piccies up! It's good too see you out there enjoying yourself!

    ReplyDelete