Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dannii Minogue

Dannii Minogue has admitted that she was nervous as she began working on new music.
Dannii has recently returned gone back into the recording studio after a seven-year break. Her last studio album ‘Neon Nights’ peaked at No.8 in the UK album chart.

In scenes featured in her ITV2 series (which starts tomorrow night) she says: “It's been pushed back to my agenda for a long time” ... “I think since X Factor came on the scene I’ve been heavily involved in the mentoring of other people and helping their music career. It’s kind of scary for me today because it’s like getting back on the horse.”
Dannii also admitted that she still needs to learn how to deal with criticism directed at her.
“I think I’ve copped quite a bit of flack over the years for the music: 'It's not been as good as your sister's or it’s not charted this or it should have done that', but I’ve loved it and enjoyed it and I’ve learnt a lot. I’ve got to get some confidence with it and right now I don’t have that”

It was reported last month that she had signed a £1 MILLION record deal with Ministry of Sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment