Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Kylie Minogue

Kylie Minogue has announced that she is planning a concert to celebrate five years of being cancer-free.
Kylie who was diagnosed with breast cancer back in 2004, said that the event would feature multiple artists and benefit cancer treatment and awareness charities.
According to a national newspaper Elton John, Robbie Williams and The Scissor Sisters have tentatively expected to join the event pencilled in for February 2011
Kylie said: “Early next year it will be my five years all-clear and I would like to do something to mark that - something like a benefit concert,” ... “We are going to try and arrange something with my professor in Paris.”
She added that she doesn't feel comfortable taking credit for the rise in cancer screenings which took place after her diagnosis.
She said: “I know a lot of women went for screenings after my ¬announcement. And a lot of people came up to me and said I saved them. Of course I didn't - but it made them go and get checked.”

No comments:

Post a Comment