Friday, July 2, 2010

Drake

Canadian rapper Drake has announced that he is postponing his European tour to care for his ill mother.
In a statement released on Thursday it went on to explain that his mum suffers from an arthritic condition which causes extreme pain and fatigue, explained the last minute decision “Despite my best hopes, it is apparent that my mother will need surgery earlier than anticipated,” he said... “In light of this news, I have made the difficult decision to cancel my European tour in order to support her during her recovery, just as she supported me through the years. I cannot thank my European fans enough and look forward to performing abroad soon. I ask everyone to please respect my family's privacy during this time.”
Drake previously admitted that he is scared to lose his mother, who he described as “the most supportive person in [his] life”... Hope she gets well soon man! I’m sure your fans will understand, and good on ya for stepping up to look after her yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment