Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lady GaGa

Lady GaGa has apparently explained why she is holding back on releasing her new album...
Lady Gaga who promised that her next release will be ‘iconic’ (which is wrote in Liverpool) has now revealed that the album will be delayed until next year because she wants to spend more time doing interviews and appearances.
She also wants to complete the ‘Monster Ball’ tour and have a rest... considering she’s been working none stop for over two years i think that’s wise Gaga!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, AW. I don't why I'm soo neglecting my favourite 34 years old Irish music scene blogger (words chosen carefully ;), but I am. Sorry! Life's been full and as emo as ever. When I calm I'll come back to you. Yeah! Bye then AW ;0 Poor Lady G, she really is tired. She so puts herself out for people I think it's eating into her health. Love, Alec xxxx

    ReplyDelete