Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Paolo Nutini

Paolo Nutini has performed with school children at the Academy of Music in Paisley, Scotland.
Paolo was joined by students in the school’s ‘glee club’ on his song ‘Pencil Full Of Lead’ while his friend Hannah-Rose McLennan and her partner Craig White opened the evening, “I have known Hannah-Rose since primary school, we go a long way back,” he said of McLennan, who arranged the event.
“For me it is a great thing to see this happening and the kids so happy about it. The kids singing with me were great.”
Paolo also added that he plans to continue to be involved with the school in order to educate the students about music... “I will do what I can, the Saturdays I have free and pieces of time that come up, I will come in and do workshops... I want to stay involved.” ... is there anything this guy can do that doesn’t make him more adorable! ~ He's just FANTASTIC!

2 comments:

  1. Don't tell me you are also standing between me and Paolo. I shall crush you AW, in the nicest possible way of course. Love, Alec xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao – So you too like Paolo ... i take up the challenge of a duel ... Lol

    ReplyDelete