Monday, July 12, 2010

Usher

How here’s something that’s far from easy ... it’s hard enough speaking in Chinese never mind singing (i think i only know one word, and thats 'Hello') but Usher performed a song in Chinese during his debut concert in the country.
Usher performed a duet of ‘My One And Only’ with Asian singer Lee-Hom Wang and learnt his lyrics in Chinese in a bid to impress fans over there
He told a newspaper “I wanted to make a great impression, so I wanted to do something very special. After hearing [Wang’s] music, I wanted to collaborate with him.”
Usher also said that he wanted to perform in China because he knew there was an audience there for him, claiming that a crowd in Asia is more respectful of a singer on stage.

3 comments:

  1. He is so awesome singer i want him again to perform in Asia because we also listen and love English singers like usher... Thax for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge fan and I simply love Usher's music. I wish he could perform in South Africa - Durban. You are the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesum pictures,thanks for sharing such wonderfull pics.if u want more click on the name above.

    ReplyDelete