Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton has suggested that Kylie Minogue was her influence on her new album.
Paris told a national magazine that she hoped to emulate Kylie’s sound on her follow-up to 2006's ‘Paris’.
Paris Hilton said: “My record is just in production now. I recently finished recording it. It's very like dance, club music... “I really have always loved Kylie Minogue - she's like, one of my favourite artists. I've just been really inspired by her. I just wanted my music to kind of... emulate her.” She added: “I just kind of love her sound and I love the way she is, so I was inspired by her, and the album's going to be out in a few months... “I love all sorts of music. I love the Black Eyed Peas, and I love Coldplay and U2. I partied with Bono in Cannes this year. He's such a cool guy, I love him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment