Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Avril Lavigne

The wait is almost over ‘cos Avril Lavigne has revealed that she is close to finishing her new album...
Avril said that the album is taking longer to complete than expected because she has written all her own material.
In a blog, she wrote: “Just want to check in with you guys. I've been in LA working on the album. Trying some new stuff. Exploring... “The thing with me, is that i write my own music and therefore, it takes me longer to put out records cause i have to live my life to get inspiration. I have so much material at this point, for 2 records... “I'm getting close. Thanks for your continued support. I cant wait to get back to you shortly on the release of the single.”
I loved her last album and can’t wait to her what she’s gonna come out with!

1 comment:

  1. Link to the blog: http://www.avrilbandaids.com/forums/avril-underground/1084725-hey-everyone-bandaids.html

    ReplyDelete