Monday, August 16, 2010

Janet Jackson

Janet Jackson has said she’d like to return to the UK to perform in the near future... and i’d be first in line for tickets!
Although Janet performed on ‘The X Factor’ last year in support of her Greatest Hits, she has not played a full UK concert date since 1998's ‘The Velvet Rope World Tour’.
Discussing the possibility of future UK shows, she revealed in an interview “I would really love to - it's been 12 years since I've played here in Europe and I miss it a great deal. The last tour [I took to Europe] was ‘The Velvet Rope’... “I wanted to come over with my other tours but I was nervous when we started the war. I was very worried. I'm not giving up singing for acting though. I love it too much. I'll come back for sure.”

Although Janet Jackson doesn’t currently have a record deal she has recorded the track ‘Nothing’ for the soundtrack of her new movie ‘Why Did I Get Married Too?’

No comments:

Post a Comment