Friday, August 20, 2010

Shayne Ward

Louis Walsh has reportedly admitted that he was ‘reluctant’ to let Shayne Ward go.
Louis managed Shayne’s career after the singer won ‘The X-Factor’ ... According to a national newspaper Louis said: ‘I thought Shayne had the X factor,’... ‘I thought he ticked every single box. He had the looks, the talent, the ability, the attitude and the ambition. I believed in him 100%... ‘I gave blood, sweat and tears in working with him - I absolutely did. Then there was no record, it all dried up.’
He continued: ‘There was nothing I could do at all. My hands were tied. I only wish him the best because I think he's a great guy. But I reluctantly had to let him go.’
Shayne Ward released his second album back in 2007, but its follow-up has been pushed back several times.
On the up side Shayne is still signed by record label Syco and latest reports suggest that his third album will be released in December.
Shayne has also just signed a deal with a management company and his new manager Alan Edwards is confident that he can still be a success saying: ‘I'm not surprised that Simon has not dropped Shayne because he really is a great singer,’ ... ‘When he offered to play me some of his new tracks, he blew me away... ‘I presumed it would be formulaic music, but it was very free feeling. I know Shayne's fans have missed him but music is art - it can't be rushed. I think that a bit of time between now and his last album could be an advantage - it puts a bit of distance between him and the show.’
Alan also confirmed that the album will have a Christmas release, which he claimed proves that the label is confident about the new material.

He added: ‘The record label are confident in the album because Shayne is a proper singer and has a real future. He is serious about singing, not about being a celebrity. That's why you haven't seen him attending red carpet events and premieres - that is not what he is about. Shayne is a substantial artist. I think he could go on for years.’

2 comments:

  1. Now there's a boy that looked better on the cover than the sound that came out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard shayne live n he has the most soulful voice i have ever heard keep the music comming

    ReplyDelete