Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Mark Salling

Mark Salling star of hit TV show ‘Glee’ has announced details of his debut album...
According to a press release The album “chronicles the seven-year musical journey with a sound reminiscent of early classic rock ‘n’ roll, alternative, and a '60s folk-beat era sound”
Mark who has wrote and produced the entire album tweeted: “Wanted to tell u all myself, my solo record PIPE DREAMS drops 10/12! So grateful for all your support.”

The album's first single has been named as ‘Lone Ranger’. ~ ‘Pipe Dreams’ is out on October 12 ... Something (don't quite know what) is telling me to buy it....

2 comments:

  1. Not sure how I feel about him singing alone, I always liked that fact that he was the tough butch one with the OK voice, but nothing special!

    Mind you, with those cheek bones and lips, he can do anything he blooming well wants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve actually never watched ‘Glee’ so I’ve no idea what he sounds like ... mind you who cares... Lol
    Let’s hope there’s a free poster in the CD

    ReplyDelete