Saturday, August 21, 2010

Mark Ronson

Top DJ and Producer Mark Ronson has revealed that he quit partying after seeing pictures of himself drinking every day in the press...Mark revealed that he thought the media was portraying him in a negative way because he was associated with Amy Winehouse and Lily Allen.
A national newspaper quotes him as saying: “Look back at pictures of me from that time, I simply do not recognise myself. I'd go out for a beer after a gig and my photo would be everywhere the next day... “I was associated with Amy and Lily Allen because I'd worked with both of them... It must have looked like I was living this vapid lifestyle and just getting wasted every night.”
He also said that: “I've scaled back on the smoking and drinking. It's fun to have a beer but drinking Jack Daniel's before going on stage is a recipe for disaster. I don't miss the partying - I'm getting too much energy from the music I'm making.”

No comments:

Post a Comment