Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ke$ha

Ke$ha has said that she hopes to embark on a solo tour later this year.
Ke$ha will finish her tour as support to Rihanna's ‘Last Girl On Earth’ tour this month and admitted that she is obsessed with the idea of headlining her own shows.
Speaking to a music channel she said: “I'm finishing up this tour and going in to start writing again - some more music for you guys - and will continue touring throughout the rest of the year,”... “I don't know who's going to go on tour with me yet, but I think I'll be going on my tour later this year perhaps.” She continued: “I will definitely be playing some shows and, really, I'm just working on developing my live show. It's all I think about. I have dreams and then nightmares about my live show. I want to make it so good, like the best show ever.”

Ke$ha recently said that she learned a lot from her time on the road with Rihanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment