Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Kimberly Wyatt

Kimberly Wyatt has revealed that she is open to the idea of a future reunion with the Pussycat Dolls.
Kimberly left the Pussycat Dolls back in February this year.
Speaking to a national newspaper Kimberly said that despite previous conflicts she would consider rejoining her former bandmates to experience the ‘electric’ energy that the group once shared.
She said: “It's just too soon right now. Give us a few more years and we'll see what happens... “There are many things that tell me no, but I think about the energy of being with those girls on stage. When you put all of us together, it's pretty electric. Maybe one day.” ... “I'm really excited for Nicole and everything that she's doing. It's been nice to step away and put everything to rest. I've become very content with everything that's happened in the past... “I'm thankful for each and every one of those girls.”

No comments:

Post a Comment