Thursday, August 12, 2010

Charlotte Church

Charlotte Church has announced that she will release her second pop album on November 1st,
‘Back To Scratch’ is the follow-up to 2005's ‘Tissues And Issues’
The 14-track album has been produced by Martin Terefe, whose previous credits include James Morrison, KT Tunstall and Jason Mraz.
It was partly written in Nashville with country songwriters Luke Laird and Patrick Davis, while Welsh singer-songwriter Jonathan Powell and Irish acoustic duo New Druids have also contributed.
‘Back To Scratch’ will be preceded by a single - the album’s title track - on 24th October.

A video featuring a snippet of another song from the album, ‘Snow’ is currently streaming on Charlotte’s official website.

Speaking of her comeback Charlotte said: “The decision to come back to work after I had babies and stuff, I was a bit scared - but music and singing is what I do and I don't think I'll ever lose my passion for it at all... “I'm a little bit nervous that it's not too far away from what I used to do. My classical voice is still there. But now we're just trying to focus on creating a sound and I hope it will be a sound that everybody enjoys.”

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to get my hands on her tits and my tongue in her cunt .

    ReplyDelete