Friday, August 13, 2010

Susan Boyle

Well she’s finally done it ... Last month Susan Boyle announced that she was launching a competition and the winner would be dueting with her on her new album ‘The Gift’... (Due for release round November this year)
Today Susan Boyle has announced the winner of her ‘Susan's Search YouTube competition’ as 33-year-old Amber Stassi from New York.Susan said: “I really wanted to give someone the opportunity I had”... “Amber is a remarkable and talented lady and I am really looking forward to singing with her.”Amber Stassis was personally contacted by Susan yesterday evening to break the news and will fly to London later this month to join her in the recording studio.
Amber (A mother of 3) said: “I can't believe I just spoke to Susan Boyle, never in my wildest dreams did I think I would win this competition. To receive this gift from Susan is truly a blessing and if I can pass this gift on to someone else who needs it like I did, that would be perfect.”
She continued:.. “We have had some hard times, if my father was here now he would be so proud, I know he's here in spirit, but this is a chance to give my kids a good memory and maybe a chance at a better life... “I can't believe I spoke with Susan - and that Susan and even Simon Cowell has seen my audition! This is crazy!”Susan's Search became one of YouTube's most successful competitions ever and received one entry every six minutes since its launch.

Susan Boyle added: “I never thought so many people would want to take part in this and I want to thank everyone. It was very hard to choose a winner as there are so many talented singers around the world. Amber really stood out for me though. I enjoyed her audition clip very much, she has a lovely, very beautiful voice.”

CONGRATULATIONS AMBER!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment