Monday, June 14, 2010

The Black Eyed Peas

The Black Eyed Peas are set to have the UK’s first ever MILLION selling download, with their global No.1 smash ‘I Gotta Feeling’.
‘I got a feeling’ got to number one in August 2009, is expected to reach 1 million downloads by next week..
Martin Talbot, managing director of the Official Charts Company, said: “Black Eyed Peas will forever be able to state that they scored the UK's first million-selling download and 'I Gotta Feeling' is now firmly established as one of the defining tunes of our time.”
Singer will.i.am added: “Wow! Out of all the artists in the world? I had a feeling I was supposed to move to the UK.”
The Black Eyed Peas have sold 3.3 million downloads in UK, more than any other group, according to the Official Charts Company... congrats to them, their current album The E.n.d. is just brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment