Thursday, June 3, 2010

Diana Vickers

Diana Vickers has revealed that she has already started work on her next album (not even a month after her debut ‘Songs From The Tainted Cherry Tree’ went straight to No.1)
Giving advice to those hoping to win the Brit Award prize for ‘Class Act’, she told a national newspaper: “Never give up. Always be optimistic. If you believe in yourself you can do it. It's all about how passionate you are about it... “Strive to be in the school plays and work on your music and song writing, and seize every opportunity. I wrote songs for my first album and tomorrow I start writing for me second.”
Talking about her new single ‘The Boy Who Murdered Love’ from her current album, she said: “It's about when you like someone or you are in love with them and you get your heart broken a little bit, and love that was once a beautiful thing turns into a dark thing.”
I like Diana, she’s a hometown girl who keeps it real (and it has nothing to do with being near from where I’m from) ~ ‘The Boy Who Murdered Love’ is released on July 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment