Friday, June 4, 2010

Eminem

Eminem has revealed that his new album will feature collaborations with Pink and Rihanna.
Eminem (whose latest single is called ‘Not Afraid’ scrapped into the UK Top.5 this week) defended his decision to work with the singers after parodying numerous pop icons throughout his career, including Britney Spears and Michael Jackson.
Eminem speaking on a French radio station said: “When I did the song [‘Won't Back Down’] with Pink, I laid my parts first and kind of heard her on the record. I felt like she would smash this record, so I gave her a call and she was with it, so we did it... “The other that I did with Rihanna, [‘Love the Way You Lie’] is one of those tracks that I felt only she could pull it off. Both of the records, I guess you just got to hear them to know what they are.”
What ever... i still think you’re a pr**k!

Eminem’s new album ‘Recovery’ is released 22nd June.

No comments:

Post a Comment