Friday, June 18, 2010

Jamelia

Jamelia has revealed that she is ready to make her musical comeback.
Jamelia who left her record label EMI in 2007, confirmed that she is on the cusp of signing a new record deal and that she already has a new single is ready for release.
“I'm about to sign a new deal. The first single’s ready and as soon as I sign the deal, I’ll record the video,” she told a national newspaper
Asked if she was disappointed about leaving her previous label, she said: “Not really. A clause in my contract said that after ten years I could walk away and that's what I decided to do. It was like a relationship that fizzled out... “Me and EMI weren’t in love any more. I still speak to everyone at the label, they're still my friends, it's just one of those things.”
Can’t wait, she’s had a good few brilliant songs over the years!

No comments:

Post a Comment