Thursday, June 24, 2010

Keri Hilson

See, Honesty is the best policy – it make people respect you more as to why you do things... Keri Hilson has said not only does she likes writing songs for other artists, she’s in it for the money too!
Keri who has written tracks for Britney Spears and Omarion, told revealed that she relies on the income she receives from song writing.
“No, it's money in the bank. That's my means of living. There's two sides of me, and neither takes preference," she explained... “One is just a dream that I fought long and hard for. Songwriting was my Plan B. My whole life, I've fought to just do this. I didn't know that I'd be able to take off as far, or as fast, as I did, but I knew I had a talent and that I should pursue it, because there's money in it.” ... “Even at my peak, the highest I can be as an artist, I always want to be keeping my creative juices flowing, keeping money in the bank, putting my intellectual property out there.”
Respect!

1 comment:

  1. keri hilson sexy wallpapers,keri hilson bikini wallpapers,keri hilson hot pictures,keri hilson biography

    ReplyDelete