Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Leona Lewis

I went to see Leona Lewis in concert on Sunday night at The O2 and she certainly surprised me!
I would have been perfectly happy (and was expecting) to be sat there for 2 hours listening to her belt out the ballads, instead it spent most of it dancing around the place while she sang versions of ‘Sweet dreams’ and ‘They don’t care about us’ (which was to the music of Daft Punks ‘Harder, Faster, Stronger’, However for me the highlights (in addition to those to) have to be when she sang ‘Bleeding love’ and ‘Run’.
She plays Dublin again tonight, so if you’re going to see her, get on your dancing shoes, you’re in for a fantastic night!

2 comments:

  1. i love leona i have been following her tour on you tube and she looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leona Lewis I love you as a fan Im sorry
    just someone anyone give me hope Leona Lewis
    that my dreams can come true with out Alicia Keys or you Leona Lewis or rihanna why your crazyer then me!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete