Friday, March 5, 2010

50 Cent

50 Cents taste in music seems to get odder and odder ... he has previously expressed an interest in working with Susan Boyle, but now he’s also revealed that he would like to work with Peter Andre for a new version of ‘Mysterious Girl’.
The rapper said that he believes the ‘90s song could become a hit in America if he replaced original guest vocalist Bubbler Ranx on the track.
50 is quoted saying “It's like 'YMCA”, one of those songs everybody knows. Girls like it and it gets them up dancing... “Pete seems like a nice guy and maybe, with the right remix, we can get him a number one in the US as well as Europe this time.” He added: “I would give my lyrics to it rather than use that guy he used last time.” ...Oh dear, not again... is all i have to say!

7 comments:

  1. p.s. You said there was a link from some site to your blog. I was midway through writing about this when I realised I'd forgotten where the link is. Would you tell me again please.
    p.p.s. That Chris Salvatore, very lovely and all that, but very unresponsive to my advances so I'm thinking I'll move on to your next recommendation. Where am I to go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here’s another 3 blokes for you to drool over ... should keep you out of trouble ... Lol
    Kris Smith, Robert Miles ... and me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I'm getting the style now. Kris Smith nice, but doesn't seem to have anything like the talent of CS. And maybe a bit heavy, and Cheryl Cole or somebody's been there first (Picky! Moi?) Robert Miles I haven't found much about yet, but I like the sound of his humanitarianism. I'll keep digging. Don't know about number three! Seems a bit shifty to me! And who is this John character who's obviously trying to steal the recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trying tracks off Miles_Gurtu. I may not be old enough! I'll keep at it. Love Alec

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who was that third one again? Is he easier going than Robert Miles?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lmao, Sorry mad busy weekend, didn’t get a chance to be on-line, I’m sure your old enough... i see the lines on your (right one?) face, the third one is worth the research ...

    ReplyDelete