Monday, March 1, 2010

Kid Cudi

I bet Kid Cudi is gonna upgrade security at his concerts after being kissed by a male fan on stage during his performance.
While the rapper was in the middle of a song, a fan managed to jump on stage with the singer and kissed him on the mouth before being kicked off by security personnel... After the incident, Kid Cudi immediately resumed his performance like a true pro.

Kid you could work this to your advantage... Look at Enrique Iglesias, he often gets men on stage and serenades them!

4 comments:

  1. Not Enrique please! I know it's tongue in somewhere but please! Don't even think about getting poor Kid Cudi into adopting the Iglesias 'style'. Give the guy a break AW! I Your punctuation etc. has really come on, by the way. Do I start preening myself now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Iglesias style'. Isn't that an oxymoron, like 'military intelligence'?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmao ... I’m simply saying for him not to freak out!

    I’m glad your recognizing my effort to please you ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good! I'm also impressed by your work rate! Must be quite difficult keeping up with evrything, and having to please me! ;P

    ReplyDelete